Yesterday we attended the Winnipeg Orchid Show, and I came away with a lovely pink splotched orchid... something to lighten the days while we wait for spring weather.
Hi Millie, Glad you got to spend some time away from the cold in Canada. It's more like Spring today but we're going to receive some more nastiness tomorrow; or so they are forecasting. Your orchid is wonderful! Have a great week.
Hello again my blogger friend what a beutiful spring it looks like you are going to have and here our autumn is sneking up on us very quickly..........after the fires and the summer we have had it is a blessing.
Hi Millie! It's so fun to met a fellow faux florist! Thanks so much for stopping by. It does my heart good to know my work room isn't alone in it's craziness! LOL!
I would love to see some of your creations. I'll be back to see what you show us!
Ohhhh! That is beautiful! I've bought my husband several orchids for different gift giving occasions (he's so hard to buy for!) and he has really taken good care of them! So many wonderful varieties to choose from~but I've never seen one like that!
Have you ever eaten chanterelle mushrooms? Recently my brother visited, bringing along some freshly picked chanterelles, and while we attended church, he prepared a delectable lunch for us....lovely omelets filled with mushrooms. The chanterelles were lightly sautéed in butter... The egg mixture was prepared...eggs, green onions, parmesan cheese, and a dash of cream.. And then...the finished plate! Bacon was crisp, and the toasted Italian bread was just perfect! I felt truly spoiled!
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Comments
Glad you got to spend some time away from the cold in Canada. It's more like Spring today but we're going to receive some more nastiness tomorrow; or so they are forecasting. Your orchid is wonderful! Have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Lee-ann
I would love to see some of your creations. I'll be back to see what you show us!
Donna
Take care,
Carolyn