As is our tradition , today I dyed some eggs using onion skins. They are not just for decoration....we actually eat them with our Easter dinner. All this in connection with an egg-bashing contest....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Nalley and I were just discussing yesterday about dying eggs with onion skins. Your platter is very beautiful. Blessings to you.
Hi Millie I think the eggs died with onion skins are such a beautiful color and they look very nice on that beautiful plate. The photo you have in your banner looks like it could have been taken at my house. I'm interested to know what an egg bashing contest is! Hugs, Rhondi
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
I think the eggs died with onion skins are such a beautiful color and they look very nice on that beautiful plate. The photo you have in your banner looks like it could have been taken at my house.
I'm interested to know what an egg bashing contest is!
Hugs, Rhondi