Hi Millie, I'm so glad you could join us. This is SO beautiful, especially when you click to enlarge it. I love your pretty pansies -- such a cheerful flower! :)
Lovely floral mosaic. Last week was MY first Mosaic Monday too. I forgot to mention in my previous comment that I've never SEEN such a lovely purple iris. Mine have bright yellow accents. Hugs and blessings,
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
Blessings,
Sandi
This is sooo lovely!!! All of the photos you chose blend together to make such a wonderful mosaic!!!
I love it!!!
Enjoy the day!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Hugs and blessings,