These are some of the wreaths and swags which I sold at a recent craft sale. I find that they are vey difficult to photograph well…I think they sre much prettier in “person”….
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
You make some gorgeous wreaths and swags!!! I am so impressed! Those are prettier than anything I have seen anywhere else. Hugs, Cindy S.
Anonymous said…
What lovely creations Millie. My very favorite is 3rd from the bottom but they are all so festive.
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
PS My show starts TODAY!
Blessings,
Sandi