Very pretty! I didn't know they were faux. Enjoy your weekend, Carolyn
Anonymous said…
Ok, so spill the beans.. who's your wholesale man?
with love, Olivia
Anonymous said…
Your photos make me happy! Love the thought of Spring flowers. Enjoy your weekend Millie.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous faux flowers! I've been missing you in blogland lately. We are working on finishing our kitchen still, I will have to have you over when it is all done. Hugs, Cindy S.
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
Enjoy your weekend,
Carolyn
with love,
Olivia
Blessings,
Sandi