Hi, those are gorgeous! I wish I would be able to find some here. Very pretty! Who ever gets those will sure be the lucky ones! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Hugs... Bobbi
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
Hugs...
Bobbi
Enjoy a great week Millie.
Best wishes and happy week,
Natasha.
Thank you for your visit...please come back!
Sue
Your acorn arrangements are really lovely!
Cindy
Hugs, Cindy