Oh, I love them too, Millie! What a great buy! I haven't been out and about the shops just yet but I plan to in the next day or so. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Is that your new fireplace mantle? It is gorgeous! I didn't shop much before Christmas and I haven't shopped at all since. Except for going to JYSK and VV, that is. Are they mercury candle sticks? THey are very pretty. Hugs, Cindy
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
I haven't been out and about the shops just yet but I plan to in the next day or so. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Blessings,
Sandi
I didn't shop much before Christmas and I haven't shopped at all since. Except for going to JYSK and VV, that is.
Are they mercury candle sticks? THey are very pretty.
Hugs, Cindy
< fror daily New Update suscribe >