These are floral bouquets made from my garden flowers…
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Hi Millie, You make the most exquisite floral arrangements!
Thanks for your well wishes for John.
The book on my blog is part of the Love Inspired series, Christian books by different authors. Here is a link: http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?cid=236
Those are stunning! What talent you have. Say, I have a question for you...what color or name do the lilies have in your second photo? (If you know without jumping through hoops that is.)
These would certainly make beautiful note cards. I'd love a set!
are you a Millie or a Mildred? i ask because my mother is a Mildred. her nickname is Millie. i do not come in contact with many that have this name. such fun. great flowers. so lovely. bright & cheerful indeed. (:
Gorgeous arrangements you have made! And an awesome first post for the Note Card party! I especially love your choice of a vase/container for the one in the last photo! Thanks for visiting my place!
Your bouquets are stunning - perfect photos for a note card assortment!
Anonymous said…
Hi Millie, Thanks for your visit to my blog tonight. How are you and your family? I want to let you know that John's doctor has decided to surgically remove the salivary gland tumor in the next few weeks. It is delicate surgery and we would greatly appreciate your prayers. Your friendship is a blessing!
Hi Millie, I am so happy you stopped by for tea. Your bouquets and arrangements are just stunning! Hope you're having a lovely summer. Good to hear from you and have a lovely week.
Love your notecards, Millie! Your floral arrangements are so beautiful - the first one is my favorite. Perhaps I'll see you at the next notecard party; I hope so! xo Beth
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
Thanks for your well wishes for John.
The book on my blog is part of the Love Inspired series, Christian books by different authors. Here is a link: http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?cid=236
These would certainly make beautiful note cards. I'd love a set!
Beautiful flowers!!
Deanna
And then I nosed around here a bit. What a lovely blog you have, Millie.
~Linnea
I want to let you know that John's doctor has decided to surgically remove the salivary gland tumor in the next few weeks. It is delicate surgery and we would greatly appreciate your prayers. Your friendship is a blessing!
I am so happy you stopped by for tea. Your bouquets and arrangements are just stunning! Hope you're having a lovely summer. Good to hear from you and have a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
xo Beth