Tuesday Tea Time- Oct 7, 2013

Time for tea time again! 
007
Today our sweet treat is baked apples. Our nephew gave us some of his home grown harvest, which we will enjoy in many recipes. We will use my thrift store crystal sherbet.
009
I saw this simple idea for a table decoration on Pinterest, Just one large hydrangea bloom, stem cut short, and a little white pumpkin. I think it looks so cute.
003
The teapot is Godinger and the cups and saucers are Gold Chantilly by Royal Worcester.
005
A friend brought back a pure silk runner from China as a thank you for filling in for her at her work. Photos don’t do it justice…the lustre and varying highlights are lovely.
006
I hope you are all enjoying the lovely autumn weather. It’s a beautiful day in Manitoba!

Comments

Thos baked apples look so delish, I should make those...love your table and I feel so cozy looking at the pretty things...have a great day...Phyllis
I haven't baked apples in such a long time. Now I'll be craving them until I do bake some. lol. Your tea today is just lovely, Millie. I love that teapot. It's such a pretty shape and I always enjoy seeing white on white. Beautiful teacups too. Your friend gifted you with a gorgeous scarf and your little pumpkin centered in the hydrangea is just darling! Thank you so much for joining me for tea and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi
FABBY'S LIVING said…
I haven't baked apples since I did for my g'girls around 3 years ago! I'm trying it for my mother's lunch here at home, this coming Wednesday. I love your tea table setting with the pretty teacups and the teapot is gorgeous! Have a happy week.
FABBY
Hi Millie! What a lovely tea you've set today. Now if only I could share some with you!
Pamela Gordon said…
Very pretty, Millie. Your cups and saucers are very elegant looking with the gold on them. The centrepiece is a great idea! I never liked baked apples for some reason but then again I haven't tried them since I was about 10 years old. Maybe I would enjoy one these days. Have a great week. Pamela
Clara said…
I love your pretty teapot and teacup Millie. Have a great week.
~Clara
Beth said…
Your blue tablerunner is glorious, Millie. Love the hydrangea/pumpkin combination and your teapot is pretty. Enjoy your apples!
Lorrie said…
Lots of pretty things here today - the baked apples (YUM), the pumpkin in the hydrangea, the teapot and that gorgeous runner!
Hi Millie. A lovely setting. Love your teapot and teacups. They go so well with the gorgeous runner! Your baked apples look delicious! Thanks so much for visiting for Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth
Hi Millie,
Wish I could join you for tea! Your baked apples look so yummy. I haven't made them in years, so think I need to bake some soon! Lovely teapot and cups, and the sweet little pumpkin!
Hugs...Nancy

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020