Here are a couple photos of the front of our little house after sunset.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Everything looks so inviting at your home. That pot of trailing flowers matches your brick perfectly.
Anonymous said…
The front of your house is very pretty, I love the containers that you have there. Your flowers are so beautiful! Yes, we are going to have to meet in person, I would love to meet you! I am busy this week, but the following week I'm not. Keep in touch. Hugs, Cindy
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments