I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor!!!! WOW what a gorgeous post!!! thanks for joining me ...wow... now...I have tried to no avail to grow a large ornamental cabbage...and all I get is the tallest one in town...lol...so I started putting a bunch of them in a pot instead...maybe it is the seeds I use....who knows I am still ...wow...I have to go back for another look!!!
What beautiful flowers you have, and I LOVE your pond. I love how natural it looks and how the plants hang over the edges. I also have a pond and just love seeing how other people plant around theirs.
Pretty, Millie! Amazing how that copper mum is so similiar to the dahlia. Your pond looks great...I'm still trying to figure out how to create mine! Thanks for sharing ;) Lynn
Thanks Millie for stopping by...led me to your cute little blog here, I enjoyed looking through your tags!!! very cute,I love making them too, please stop again, would love to get to know you , xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...
If something's getting bedraggled, you left that out of the post. Your flowers look beautiful! Love that hydrangea. laurie
Anonymous said…
Your flowers are so beautiful, Millie!!! I would love to see them irl. We will have to get together soon, I have my grandkids all this week, so perhaps we could meet some time later next week. That would be so nice. Hugs, Cindy S PS Be sure to check out my blog today and leave a comment.
Anonymous said…
Millie, please email me at rstower@hotmail.com when you can. Thanks, Cindy S.
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
thanks for joining me ...wow...
now...I have tried to no avail to grow a large ornamental cabbage...and all I get is the tallest one in town...lol...so I started putting a bunch of them in a pot instead...maybe it is the seeds I use....who knows
I am still ...wow...I have to go back for another look!!!
-Cathy
Lynn
Blessings,
Sandi