Family Room Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 22, 2009 When it's chilly outside, we head down to our family room to cozy up by the fireplace. Here are some pictures of the mantel and a general view. there is some beautiful decorating at "Thoughts from Over the Rainbow" so check out this lovely blog. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Unknown said… I love Reindeer! Your family room is indeed cozy especially with a fire in the fireplace! ~Rainey~ Anonymous said… That is a warm welcoming room! Your reindeer is gorgeous done up with the greenery. You are very talented! Hugs, Cindy S. Tootsie said… Merry Christmas to you my friend and a very happy new year Lori said… Your mantel is beautiful. Very cozy indeed! Anonymous said… What a warm and lovely room. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas. susan said… Millie-Your mantel is beautiful--love the reidneer! Is your coffee table red? How fun and how great for the season! Thanks for joining Deck the Halls-Merry Christmas! Anonymous said… Thank you for stopping by my blog.I wish you a Happy ChristmasHélènewww.artglehen.blogspot.com The Tablescaper said… Mille:thanks so much for coming to visit. I love your deer prancing about the snow od your family room!Happy new year.- The Tablescaper
Comments
~Rainey~
I wish you a Happy Christmas
Hélène
www.artglehen.blogspot.com
thanks so much for coming to visit. I love your deer prancing about the snow od your family room!
Happy new year.
- The Tablescaper