Two Great Dads

On this Fathers Day, I 'd like to give a tribute to 2 wonderful Dads. I dug deep into my old grainy photos.
The first one is of my hubby and our daughter. I believe it captures the kind of Dad he is , leading his family lovingly. This photo was taken when our daughter was quite young (she's in her 40's now). Our son, daughter, in law children, and our grandchildren all benefit from his loving guidance. The next photo is of my parents. My Dad passed on quite a few years ago, but I still feel I'd like to talk to him about things that are important to me. He was my teacher from grades one to eight, so we spent more time together then most kids do. He was such an interesting person, with high ideals.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Precious photos Millie. Thank you for sharing your memories and have a blessed day.

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020