A Preview of the Season

We took a little drive to our favorite country shoppe, ( Pineridge Hollow) to check out their new furniture section. It was getting decked out in Christmas finery. We will soon be going on the house tour which they hold for charity.crafts 2009 019 I like the pine boughs draped from the headboard, below, but if I did that, I’d likely wake up at night thinking that spiders were on my face!crafts 2009 014

 

crafts 2009 016 Love the white jugs and the cow!

crafts 2009 020

Comments

Everything is just beautiful! Love the wreath in the window and the stockings hung above the fireplace. I love shops like that! You're right about those white jugs and the cow, I like them too. Have a wonderful weekend, Millie.

Blessings,
Sandi
Anonymous said…
What inspiration! It would be fun to dress up a bed like that in a guest room, wouldn't it? Thanks for sharing such a cute shop with us.
Hi Millie! I love that place...The pitchers are right up my alley. Love this time of year with everyone and place putting on their Christmas finest!Hope your weekend was wonderful , xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020