KREATIV BLOGGER....ME????

Sandi, at: http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/2008/ has awarded this award to me. I am humbled and honored! Thank you so much!

I am to list things I love, and things I do not support:


I love:


1. All the spiritual elements in my life; The Lord, our church, and the people we worship with.


2. My dear hubby, son, daughter, and their respective spouses, and our 3 grandchildren


3. Canada, in spite of recent goings-on


4. Gardens and flowers



5. Camping


6. Home decorating


Things I don't support:



1. Lying


2. "Gloom and Doom" conversation


3. Gruesome movies


4. Media propoganda


5. Greed



I like to visit so many blogs I really have a hard time choosing a few to pass on the award to, so I will just say that if I am one of your followers, I AWARD THIS HONOR TO YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020

Cloche Party!!