Popular posts from this blog
Mosaic Monday – November 30
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Mosaic Monday ---cool summer whites...
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
~jermaine~
Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway too.
Cindy
How wonderful that you can spend Mother's Day with your mother. You are very blessed to have four generations together, isn't God good?
So glad you had a good Mother's Day.
Hugs, Cindy S
I'm so happy to meet you, and how blessed you are to have four generations to celebrate Mother's Day!
I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea to give gifts of flowers to the members of your church, and you picked well. :-)
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I look forward to blogging with you and getting to know you better.
XO,
Sheila :-)