My Mom

Tomorrow, the day when we all honour our Moms…I am very fortunate that my Mom is able, at the age of 92, to come over to my house for lunch, and celebrate the day with her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.  We are looking forward to it!

Here are a couple photos of my Mom. The first one was taken when she was about 24 years old, with my Dad, myself, and my brother. Weren’t we all a serious bunch!

 Heshka family Wpg 1944

The photo below is more recent, with her great grand daughter.

020

Happy Mothers Day to you all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wishing you and your Mom a blessed day tomorrow, Millie.
What precious photos of family! Have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow with your family, Millie.

Blessings,
Sandi
FABBY'S LIVING said…
Your dear mama was and is so beautiful! Aren't we just so lucky to have them still with us? God bless her, you and the mothers in your family sweet lady.
FABBY
Pamela Gordon said…
I hope you had a very special mother's day with your mum. She looks wonderful for 92! Blessings to you. Pamela
Cindy said…
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, you are very blessed to have your mother with you still.
Hugs, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020

Cloche Party!!