Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekly Flower Flaunting

I am a little early in posting my Friday flower-flaunting.  I expect to be very busy in the next few days, preparing for some guests from England.
 I have formed the habit of walking around the garden, photographing  current blooms. I bought two nice fall mums at our local supermarket, for more autumn colour. I planted one in the border to fill  a bare spot left by my ruthless disposal of some unwanted perennials, and placed one on a table just outside the dining room window.
In the collage are some other flowers which are still flourishing. There are lots of dahlias , a limon plant, cobea, garden mums,and various coleus.
If you wish to enlarge the photos, just
click on them. 


Join Tootsie on Friday to see a listing of other flower-flaunting friends, and check out her knock-out garden at http://tootsietime.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Tootsie said...

I love it!!! have tonnes of fun with your guests...and I will link you in when I get it posted if you like!

Mildred said...

Beautiful pictures! Have a great time with your guests. To order the Tea Time Magazine online, go to www.teatimemagazine.com.

Cindy said...

Millie, Your fall flowers are so gorgeous. I am hoping I can learn something from you, your garden is just gorgeous. Have fun with your company. hugs, Cindy S.

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Your flowers are lovely, Millie! Love the bunny in the first photo. That green hydrangea in your post below is simply wonderful; love it!!

Blessings,
Sandi

RainGardener said...

Millie your flowers are beautiful - still lots blooming. Enjoy having your guests for a visit!

Diann @ The Thrfty Goove said...

Such pretty flowesr! Enjoy your guests!

Teresa said...

Beautiful! I love the collage of photos. Everyone is more lovelier than the next. Thanks