Silly about Silver!

I seem to be quite enamoured with silver these days.
004-1
Last year we purchased a silver and mirrored cabinet. I accessorized it with a brushed silver framed mirror, mercury glass candlesticks and a pewter pheasant, resulting in a basically silver vignette.
008-1
We already had the  butterfly art. In April, I saw these silver sconces at Z Gallerie, (one of my favourite stores!) and thought they might be a nice addition to the wall above the sofa.
005-1006-1
I also added a pillow from Dillards…more silver accents!
007-1
What think ye?…too much silver?

Comments

Lorrie said…
I love it all - especially the butterfly canvas (although I know that's not silver). The sconces really complement the piece. And I also like the pillow - crowns and jewels - just what we love!
Pamela Gordon said…
Oh Millie, I love it! That chest is so pretty and I love the sconces and pillow. It looks very lovely with your soft blues. Blessings, Pamela
Stephanie said…
Millie, everything is gorgeous! The butterfly canvas is lovely and the perfect addition :) Have a great day!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Cindy said…
No, it's not too much silver, I think it's beautiful and so perfect for your elegant decor. The butterfly art is beautiful!
The chest with the mirror above it is really pretty, too.
Hugs, Cindy
Anonymous said…
No No! I love how everything looks. Thank you so much for poppingin to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
eevee-lily said…
beautiful !!
I am crazy about silver too and have been painting loads of things in that colour, I love it probably because I am Wiccan and the moon is important to me, but I have always found it more "classy " than gold
I love your blog site
hope you do not mind me visiting

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020

Cloche Party!!