Chanterelle Mushrooms - A Breakfast Feast!

Have you ever eaten chanterelle mushrooms?

Recently my brother visited, bringing along some freshly picked chanterelles, and while we attended church, he prepared a delectable lunch for us....lovely omelets filled with mushrooms.
The chanterelles were lightly sautéed in butter...
The egg mixture was prepared...eggs, green onions, parmesan cheese, and a dash of cream..
And then...the finished plate!
Bacon was crisp, and the toasted Italian bread was just perfect!
I felt truly spoiled!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that looks like a plate of yumminess that I'd love to sink my teeth into!
I am a HUGE fan of chanterelles! I recently used them in a potato dish and they were heaven. I can only imagine how delicious they would be in an omelet.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020