These photos were taken in Britain. We saw so many lovely windows and doors..but sadly, some were just glimpses out of the car window, so they remain as "memory pictures". The photo above was the window in Starbucks in Edinburgh. What a lovely view of the castle it afforded. We enjoyed relaxing with our lattes in the comfy sofas, enjoying the scene.
Lovely berries on the vine by this window. There is a wire mesh protecting the thatched roof and window surrounds.
Christmas is just around the corner! Just a few photos pertaining to the season. My sister –in-law sews these little napkins…when folded they form a Christmas tree shape, and she has chosen very nice fabric. They go so well with my Gold Chantilly china and a gold pinecone as an accessory. She sells them for only $6.00 for a set of four! Each week I anticipate seeing all the lovely collages at Little Red House . Thanks to Mary.
Today is Mosaic Monday, and my contribution is a montage of white...somehow the warm weather we now have inspires me to think of all things white. I did include a photo of our garden in winter (just to remind me!). I have switched out the china in the cabinet to white for now. It will likely change again in September. I also included a shot of some of the 600 perogies we made for our family reunion. Head on over to Mary's and check out many other mosaics on this fine Monday. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-summertime.html
Comments
The Coming Depression!