Flowers- Oct 1st

It’s flower flaunting time at Tootsies again, so why not visit her blog, and find out how it is to be gardening in Zone 3.
We also live in zone 3, so our challenges are similar. Since it froze here during the week, I had to cheat to put up flower photos today. On Monday, I went out to the garden and picked lots of flowers…one last chance for dahlia bouquets, and I was so happy I did. On Wednesday I dug up the tubers and now will store them for the winter.
There are still a few mums in bloom, as well as the lime hydrangea and a few roses.
The first bouquet contains coleus, dahlias, Endless Summer hydrangea, pink mums, and Victoria salvia.
002 
 The bouquet below consists of dahlias, coleus, and variegated Artemisia.
009

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love the flowers, sooo pretty, they just jump off the page. I really like your mosiac, wish I could do that, it seems so hard, can't get the hang of it. Love your blog and I will be a new follower...Come visit mine, I am soooooo new, but am learning...Phyllis..I'll be back
Tootsie said…
I love how pretty each boquet is! you did a wonderful job building these out of your own blooms! It is just such a hard time of year...we have to say goodbye to our gardens...and all the lovely blooms!
Wonderful bouquets, Millie! Your flowers are gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
So very pretty Millie. I especially like the addition of coleus.
Cindy said…
Both of your bouquets are so beautiful, Millie, you definitely have the touch. Not just to grow them, but also to arrange and show them. I love both of those. We must be on the computer at the same time again, I just went over to see what my latest post looks like and there were no comments, I was gone for a few minutes and came back and you had left a sweet message. Hope you are having a nice evening.
Colleen Wms said…
Your arrangements are spectacular! Thx for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating for Thanksgiving 2020