Thursday, November 20, 2008

CHRISTMAS DECOR

It's time to start bringing out the decorations again. Every year I attempt to change things up, and every year it all looks so familiar!
The following photos are of the dining room, 2007. I usually "remodel" the wreath on the fireplace wall and last year I left it quite plain. I'm not crazy about the little table on which the small tree is placed. I would rather have a nice cabinet for that. During the rest of the year we leave the space in front of the window open, so we can enjoy the view of the back yard.











2 comments:

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi Millie,
What an inviting room! You have such a nice fireplace with the wreath hanging on it. Looks pretty festive to me. Love those white teapots too. Have a nice day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mildred said...

Hi Millie from Georgia: I am thrilled that you visited my blog today as I have spent time looking through your Wreathmaker blog. I appears that we have very similar tastes and interests and I have enjoyed my visit and will be back to see more. I don't know how far back you read in my blog - I just started in Aug. - but I did one post on our name "Mildred!" Thanks so much for taking the time to comment so that I could locate you. Have a good night.