Mildred, of http://nalleyvalley.blogspot.com/ recently tagged me with a MEME award. Thanks so much , Mildred.
The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you have posted your entry.
So here I go!!!
Six random things about myself:
1.I started school when I was 4 years old, and graduated from high school at 16. I enjoyed every day of school.
2. I am afraid of heights.
3. My hobbies include gardening, floral arranging, and reading magazines on home decor.
4. My hubby and I have been married 51 years!
5. When my daughter was in kindergarten, I went back to work, and discovered that I loved accounting, so I have always enjoyed my work.
6. I believe that God has a plan for everyone, myself included.
I will postpone tagging others for a while.